Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Update!

Hey friends! So, it's been a while since I've posted and a lot has happened since then. So I thought I'd share a little bit of my exciting, book-related news:

1.) So, my blogging stint with Epic Reads was a week or two ago, and I wrote a pretty awesome post about things that are similar to the Full Moon series, only I kind of didn't send it in until the last few days of the Full Moon section of their promotion. And my post never got posted. Which is kind of a bummer. I read that entire book series and I definitely wasn't loving it, but I was really excited to get to post on a big, well-known site.

And it fell through. *sigh*

BUT

2.) I've started a blogging internship with The Daily Quirk. My first article goes up on Friday and I am so incredibly excited! It's a lifestyle and entertainment blog, and I'll be reviewing books and writing book-related posts (and pretty much any other posts I can think of).

I would highly encourage you guys to check the site out, even if you don't read my stuff. It's very much like the HelloGiggles website, but with a bit more of an entertainment focus. They try to keep everything positive, so it's a really nice site to browse and escape from the negativity that seems to permeate the rest of the web.

So! That's what's new with me. I'm afraid I probably won't have much time to update here (with the books that I'll be reviewing for TDQ and school and my two jobs and extracurriculars, I'm stretched pretty thin), but I hope to at least find time to post occasionally!

In the meantime, if you want to see more frequent posts from me, check me out on Twitter at @dear__abbie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment