Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Guess who's back...back again...

Hi friends!

Guess who's getting back in the saddle and writing reviews again! After a long hiatus due to an awesome but stressful promotion at work, I have been gobbling up books left and right and am super excited to start sharing my recommendations with you all again.

In addition to posting here, I'll be reviewing books for a good friend who is starting up an indie book store. You can find those at https://www.blue-house-books.com/blue-house-blog. If you're a fan of comedy and true crime, definitely check out my recent review there of Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark!

Lately, I have been loving contemporary romances (recent reads: Well Met by Jen DeLuca, The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams, Matchmaking for Beginners by Maddie Dawson, Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston, anything by Jasmine Guillory), so be prepared to see more of that content in addition to all of my other favorite genres.

I'm excited to get back in the swing of things, so keep an eye out here for a new review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment