Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wow! People read this!

Hey everyone!

I have to say, I'm ridiculously happy/flattered that people actually read this! Every time I log on and see that this blog has gained views, I have to restrain myself from breaking out into a happy dance.

I'm still getting the hang of reviewing and I'm looking forward to sharing even more books with you guys! You might have to bear with me for a little while as I try to establish a regular posting schedule, but I'll get there! I picked a kind of terrible time in the semester to star this, because finals are coming up and everything is crazy. But I'll get it all sorted out!

I'm hoping to be able to post at least a review a week! If you have any suggestions for books to read, tips on reviewing, or just any comments you'd like to share, please leave them in the comments section! And if you like what you're reading on this site, please feel free to subscribe/follow it!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this! I hope you stick around!

-Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment