Sunday, November 4, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello, Internet!

My name is Abbie, and you have found your way to my book blog. I'm a third year college student with an addiction to reading. I'm studying journalism and book publishing, and my dream job is to review books or work for a literary agency.

Recently, I've won some advance copies of a few books via Goodreads (such a fabulous website!), so I decided to practice my reviewing skills here. I hope you enjoy!

You can look forward to reviews of The Inventor and the Tycoon: A Gilded Age Murder and the Birth of Moving Pictures by Edward Ball and The Two Week Wait by Sarah Rayner as well as many other books!

I love to read all types of fiction, but my real passion is for historical fiction, young adult, and "chick lit."

If there are any books you can recommend or want to see reviewed in the future, please let me know!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment